Sunday, October 17, 2010

WDW Scavenger Hunt

Dear Mr. Iger,

Why, oh why, must the coolest events on property be held during the school year?!?

Some of your customers are teachers you know!  We can ONLY take vacations during school holidays.

I NEVER get to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.  I NEVER go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (because you never have it during the actual week of Christmas!).  I have only been to Starwars Weekend ONCE (and that's because one weird year the last weekend of Starwars Weekend happened to coincide with the last day of school in June - normally they during May when I can't take vacation).

And NOW I have to miss the D23 Scavenger Hunt in May!!!!

It's infuriating!

Oh, and Adventures by Disney - do you think you could offer Adult only vacations during school holidays as well? Some people are teachers with out kids!!!!!!

K? Thanks. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment